Are you being troubled by Firefox Proxy Settings Refusing connection? Are you someone who is frustrated by this very annoying Firefox Proxy Settings Refusing connection issue ? Are you looking for quick and easy solution for Firefox Proxy Settings Refusing connection ?
We understand that Firefox Proxy Settings Refusing connection error can be very frustrating because once such error occurs on your Firefox browser, you wont be able to browse websites on Firefox until you fix the issue completely.
The reason for this error could be anything from virus , to malware , to third party VPN or proxy software. It is also known that some ISP automatically makes changes to your registry which could also cause such irritating issue on your favourite Firefox browser.
Fix Firefox Proxy Settings Refusing connection Guide
- Open Firefox Browser
- Make sure you are using the latest Firefox build. You can update firefox here
- Click on the Firefox Menu Icon ( 3 Horizontal bar ) , which can be found on top right of your screen
- Click Options
- Click Advanced Tab
- Click Network tab
- Click Settings Under Connection Section
- A new Window should be opened by Now. Click “No Proxy” Option
- You may also “Untick “Automatic proxy configuration url if it was enabled.
- Click OK. That should close the “Connection” dialog box
- Restart Firefox
This should fix your connection issue in Firefox. If the problem persists even after following the steps exactly as mentioned above, You could try starting Firefox in Safe mode and see if you able to browse the internet . Safe mode disables all the addon on and extensions. If you problem is not solved even after trying safe mode, chances are that your device is infected by a virus or malware. Do a virus scan clean your system.