Last updated on December 8th, 2016 at 07:28 am
So you want to harness the power of expired Tumblr blogs ? Are you having difficulty in finding expired web 2 domains ? Are you a Seo Agency or Link builder who wants to find expired tumblr blog to improve his search engine ranking ? Are you wondering if having backlinks on Expired Tumblr blogs would benefit your money site ‘s ranking ? Have you ever thought how these some seo link builders are selling high DA and PA web 2 domains ?
If your answer is YES to any of the above question , then you are definitely at the best possible place to gather the most accurate and updated information about how to find Expired Tumblr blogs. In this particular article we will also discuss about the importance of web 2 expired domains and learn the tricks of finding expired web 2 domains on the popular web 2 platforms like blogger/blogspot , weebly and many more.
While there are a couple of ways to find Expired Tumblr blogs, the easiest and the fastest way to do so is to use a couple of free and paid tools. The first thing you will need is a Search Engine Scraper and in this tutorial we will use ScrapeBox.
Step by Step Guide to find Expired Tumblr blogs
- Find appropriate footprint for your web 2 platform. For tumblr you can use site:tumblr.com
- Open Scrapebox and your keyword list in the keyword section. If you do not have you own keyword list you can use one from here
- Use Custom keyword and Use the one shared in Step -1 .
- It is advised to use Proxy when scraping to avoid temporary blocking of your IP once you reach the limit. There are some great Proxy providers these days and if you are unsure which one to use , you can the one that has worked great for us.
- Let it run overnight and and you could see several thousand scrapped tumblr blogs.
- Now it is time to filter your list and sanitise it. First thing you need to do is remove URLS “not containing” the world tumblr. Next is trim the URL to domain root. Remember scrapebox treats subdomain as unique domain. Finally Use the remove duplicate domains option and you now have the unique tumblr blog list. Save to text file.
- Now the next and important step is to find Expired Tumblr blogs, which were previously registered with tumblr but have been deactivated for whatever reason. To do so, you need to use the free addon “Vanity Name Checker” . Load the harvested URL in Vanity name checker and select only tumblr as web 2 platform. Let it run through your list. You can now see the list of subdomains / Keyword that are available for registration.
- Additionally you can use Domain Authority free addon from scrapebox to check DA and PA of these expired tumblr blog and filter the one that has good DA and PA
P.S – The accuracy of this bulk checker is really awesome , but keep in mind that that certain names can never be registered, like the one that are banned or reserved.