Paytm Customer Care is one of the highly rated support system in India. Paytm is known for its top quality services and fortunately Paytm Customer Care keeps up to their brand name. Paytm Customer Care is available 24 X 7 , 365 days to handle your queries and concerns.
Paytm Customer Care also has a grievance redressal system, so if you are not satisfied with solution or response provided by the Paytm Customer Care Level 1 representative then you can escalate your issues to higher authority easily. Paytm Customer Care can be reached either through phone or email. The average response time for email queries is less than 24 hours which is impressive.
Common reason for using Paytm Customer Care
- Mobile Recharge done but cashback not yet credited to Paytm Wallet
- Paytm Coupon expired or Invalid
- Payment debited from bank but recharge not done
- Payment debited from credit card but mobile recharge not done
- Wrong amount credited to your DTH
- Package not delivered yet
- Unsatisfied with the product quality
- False product description on shopping page
- Unauthorized card payment
- Delivered wrong product
- Product delivered is tampered or broken
- Received product of a different color
- Paytm account login password lost
How to contact Paytm Customer Care ?
You can get in touch with Paytm Customer care on 96439 79797 from your mobile number or landline. Paytm Customer care emergency number 96439 79797 works for Mumbai, new Delhi, Pune, Kolkatta, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Noida, Bhopal. Bhubaneswar and all other serviceable area within India. Please be aware that the above mentioned number is not Toll free and you will be charged as per your tariff plan.
Alternatively you can use their top quality support ticket portal at PayTm Care and describe your issue. On the of the highly trained and qualified PayTm Customer executive will help you with your case at the earliest possible. If you keep getting Paytm Customer Care number not working error, or if you find the number being always busy due to traffic congestion , you could always create a support ticket and request a call-back.
Remember when you call the PayTm Customer care number, please make sure you talk either in Hindi or English. If you use any of the regional language like tamil, bengali, oriya, punjabi, gujarati etc, then you are only going to make things more complicated as Paytm Customer care operator will not be able to understand your issue due to unknown language .
People often ask me if there are any Paytm Customer Care live chat facility avilable for PayTm users and I keep telling them that unfortunately this point of time Paytm does not have any Paytm Customer Care online chat system. We do hope that Paytm in future will add this feature to their website as well as mobile app soon. This could help reduce resolution time dramatically.
Why we simply love Paytm Customer Care ?
- Highly Courteous and respects you as their customer
- Makes you feel you are of utmost importance to them
- Aware of their own product. Many customer executives are not even aware of their own product and offers
- Their executive identifies customer needs by asking relevant questions and concentrating on what the customer is actually saying
- Thy try their best to humans and not robots. Customers operators usually throw default and pre defined questions which really irrritates the customer. Fortunately Paytm works with human intelligence rather than AI.
- They know how to apologize. One can never be ALWAYS right but often companies shy away from accepting their fault. Paytm knows this always compensates if the fault is on their end.
- Since the future of all companies lies in keeping customers happy, and Paytm is aware of this, which is why Paytm ensure its customer is happy with super deals, offers and super fast rock solid customer support.
We hope that in this article you have learnt a lot about Paytm Customer Care and how to reach them. Please be as informative and accurate when you share your issue with them. We hope that your experience with PayTm will be much better in coming days.