Last updated on September 20th, 2016 at 09:36 am
Are you looking to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to android device ? Are you worried about losing your contacts once you switch to android phone ? Have you tried but failed in successfully transferring your contacts from iPhone to Android Phone ?Are you looking for a free method to transfer contacts from iPhone to android mobile phone ? Are you tired of transferring each of your contacts one by one to your new android phone and is looking for a bulk Transfer Contacts from iPhone to android to save time ?
If your answer is Yes to any of the above question, you are at the right place for your iPhone contacts transfer queries. In this article we will extensively discuss methods that really work to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to android safely without losing any data or damaging your phone. While there are many guides and tutorials about how to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to android but unfortunately most of them will try to push or trick you to buy a third party software. But the good news is that in this step by step instruction manual, we will use freely available resources to successfully Transfer Contacts from iPhone to android without the need to buy any third party software or application.
Step by Step Guide to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
- Head to icloud website at Icloud.com from your PC
- Login with your Apple credentials. It is the same email and password combination which you use to download from iOs App Store.
- On the Dashboard, click on the contacts Icon
- Now on this screen all your synced contacts should be visible.
- If you do not see any or fewer contacts than expected, make sure you enable contacts sync in your iPhone . To do navigate to Settings > iCloud > Contacts > Enable Sync
- Click the little Gear Icon to Select all the contacts and once again click the Cog Icon Click Export Vcard
- Download the VCF File containing all your contacts to your PC and store in in a safe location.
- It is time to connect your Android phone to your PC
- Copy the VCF file to your Android device
- Go to contacts > Click On More > Settings > Import & Export Contacts > Click IMPORT
- Select Device as Location and it should automatically search the VCF file
- You should now have all the contacts transferred to your Android Phone.
Alternatively you can also import your contacts from VCF file to your Gmail Account and use the same account with Android Device.